There are many ways to activate your SunTrust Cards. The most used and common method is through the SunTrust online banking website, other methods include by calling their customer service, through ATM and by mobile app.
Activate SunTrust Cards online
Just visit the SunTrust online banking portal and create or sign in to your account by using your online banking ID and passcode.
If you don’t have a SunTrust online banking account, you can create one and then,
- Enter all your information and set up login details like Banking ID and passcode.
- Finally, take up some security questions and after reviewing your request, just submit your request.
- Once signed in, SunTrust will verify your identity and then activate your debit card.
Activation by Phone
- Another way to activate your Suntrust Card is to make a call to SunTrust Debit Card Activation Phone Number at 1-844-782-2737.
- You can only dial this number through the registered phone number with the bank account.
- Then request them for activation of your new debit card, you’ll be asked some questions to confirm your identity.
- After that, your card will be verified and activated.
Activation by using your Card/ATM
- You can also activate your card by using itself. Means it can be activated by using it at your nearby Suntrust ATMs.
- This is the process of no time by just entering the information asked at the ATM screen.
- Debit Card Pin is necessary to activate the SunTrust Debit card.
Feel free to ask any questions below, we will help you with any problem regarding the above steps ASAP.