There are two methods to activate your Sodexo Card. The most used and common method is through the Sodexo Card Activation Online portal, another method is by sending an SMS to their number.
Activate Sodexo Cards online
Just visit the Sodexo online banking portal and create or sign in to your account by using your Customer Registration Number and password.
- Enter all your information and details like registered email or mobile number, Card reference number and Captcha image.
- Click on the “Get Activation Code” button.
- You will get an activation code on your registered email or phone number.
- Then put your activation code and activate your card.
- You’ll soon receive a notification for activation of your card.
- After activation, you have to set a PIN for your card and it is ready to use now.
Activation of Sodexo Card by SMS
- Another way to activate your Sodexo Card is to send an SMS to Sodexo Card Activation Phone Number.
- You can only text on this number through the registered phone number.
- Now open you default messaging app and type “CARD <space> ACT <space> 12-digit Card Reference Number Last 4 digits of Sodexo Card Number“ and send it to 9225660070.
- You’ll soon receive a notification for activation of your card and it is ready to use now.
A cardholder should Activate Sodexo Card ASAP after receiving it or it gets deactivated automatically. You can contact Sodexo Customer Service at 1800-267-3030 or 1800-103-3030 for complete card information.
Do not share your PIN or Password with others for the protection of your card. I hope that this post helped you to activate your Sodexo Card.
Feel free to ask any questions below, we will try to help you with any problem regarding the above steps ASAP.