If you got a new NetSpend Skylight One Card, then you need to activate the card to get access and log in to your online account to use it anywhere. You can do so by Skylight One web portal. It will help you in managing your Skylight One Card Account and access it anytime from anywhere through your smartphone or PC.
Activate Skylight Paycard Online
- Just visit Skylight One web portal and sign in to your account by using your online banking Username and Password.
- If you don’t have a Skylight One Card Account, then you can create one from here.
- Put your card number and security code from the back of the card.
- Then click the “Activate Card” option.
- Follow all the instructions after that and get your card activated.
- After submitting a request to activate your Skylight One Card, you will get a notification that your card has been activated and it’s ready to use now.
During all this process, you will also get an option to make an online account which is also a very simple process. To get access to your Skylight One Card account you just need to set up username and password that’s all.
To check your Card Balance
- You can check your Skylight One Card balance online by just logging in to your account. In your online account, you’ll get all the details of your card balance, transactions, etc.
- You can turn on anytime alerts to get notifications of all the transactions with card balance.
- If you want to check your balance anytime then just simply text “BAL” to 22622 and you’ll get your account balance info on your phone.
- You can also call at 1-866-387-7363 for random balance enquiry for a $0.50 fee.
- ATMs inside the US also help you with the account balance enquiry.
Still, have confusions? You can comment down below about your difficulties and we’ll try to help you with your problems.