There are numerous ways to activate your RBC Cards. The most applied and simple method is through the RBC online banking website, other methods include by calling their customer service and through nearby ATMs.
Activate RBC Cards online
Just visit the RBC online banking portal and then,
- Enter your 16 digit card number and click the “Start Activation” option.
- Now fill your card details such as Credit Cardholder Name, Card Number, Account Type, Card Expiry Date, etc.
- Submit the request to activate your card.
- You will get a notification that your card is activated and it’s ready to use now.
Activation of RBC Credit Card by Phone
- Another way to activate your RBC Card is to make a call to RBC Card Activation Phone Number at 1-877-900-5900 or 1-888-769-2597.
- You can only dial this number through the registered phone number linked to your Royal Bank of Canada Bank Account.
- You’ll face an automated prompt, so just follow the instructions from there.
- After that, your card will be activated to use at any place.
Activation of RBC Card by using your Card/ATM
- You can also activate your card by using it at your nearby RBC ATMs.
- This is a fast process by just making any withdrawal or deposit from ATM.
- Debit Card Pin is necessary to activate the RBC Debit card.
Feel free to ask any questions below, we will accommodate you with any problem regarding the above steps ASAP.