There are many ways to activate your Nexus Card. The most used and common method is through TTP or login.gov website accounts, another method is to go to your nearest NEXUS enrolment centres.
Activate Nexus Card online
You must have a TTP website online account in order to activate your card online.
If you don’t have an online login.gov account, you can create one from here and then,
- Visit the TTP (Trusted Traveler Programs) website at ttp.cbp.dhs.gov and click on the “Login” button and agree with the Security Notification by clicking “Concent and Continue”.
- Enter login details like Email address and password.
- Now click on the “Activate Membership Card” option.
- Then enter your card and personal details and submit your request to activate Nexus card.
Activation at NEXUS Enrolment Centres.
- Another way to activate your Nexus Card is to visit your nearest NEXUS enrolment centres.
- It is not compulsory to activate your card from the centres you had your interview at, however.
Feel free to ask your queries below, we will surely help you with any problem regarding the above steps.