If you got a new Mercury Card, then you need to activate the card for getting access and log in to your online account to use it everywhere. You can do so by Mercury web portal. It will help you in managing your Mercury banking account and reach it anytime from anywhere through your smartphone or PC.
Activate Mercury Card Online By Login Account
- Just visit Mercury web portal and sign in to your account by using your online banking Username and Password.
- If you don’t have a Mercury Card Account, then you can create one from here.
- Put your card number, SSN and Birth month & year from the card.
- Then click the “Proceed” option.
- Get your card activated by following all the instructions.
- After submitting a request to activate your Mercury Card, you will get a notification about your card being activated and ready to use everywhere.
Manage Mercury Card Online
In order to manage your Mercury card online, you need to register for online access like mentioned above, Now after registering and getting your username and password, simply log in and go to Personal Information and manage your credit card. Here you can manage your card and analyse your details like transactions, credit score, balance details, etc.
To check your Card Balance.
- You can check your Skylight One Card balance online by just logging in to your account. In your online account, you’ll get all the details of your card balance, transactions, etc.
- You can turn on anytime alerts to get notifications of all the transactions with card balance.
- If you want to check your balance anytime then just simply text “BAL” to 22622 and you’ll get your account balance info on your phone.
- You can also call at 1-866-387-7363 for random balance enquiry for a $0.50 fee.
- ATMs inside the US also help you with the account balance enquiry.
Reset Username & Password.
It’s very easy to reset your username and password if you accidentally lost them.
- Go to the login page and click the “Forget Your Username” option.
- Enter your card details and click “Proceed” option.
- Now you’ll get your username to your linked email address and you can use it at the login page.
- Go to the login page and click the “Forget Your Password” option.
- Enter your username and last four digits of SSN from your card and click “Reset Password” option.
- You’ll get a link to your linked email address in which you can set your new password.
- Now you can log in with your new username and password.
Got confusions? You can comment down below about your troubles and we’ll attempt to help you with some solutions.