You can take advantage of many benefits and rewards by using Target REDcard.
You can apply for a Target REDcard by following some easy instructions.
You need to visit the official Target REDcard website, after some scrolling up, you’ll see the options – “Apply For Debit Online” and “Apply For Credit Online”.
Select the option you prefer and then fill your personal details carefully and click the “Continue” button.
Then fill your address, security, financial information and other required fields.
After all the things filled, hit the “Submit” button.
Activating Target REDcard
There are two methods to activate your Target REDcard:
RedCard Activation Online
- In order to activate your Target REDcard online, you need to go to this official login webpage and click the “sign up” button.
- There you need to enter your card number, First Name, Last Name, Last 4-Digit of Primary Cardholder’s Social Security Number and ZIP Code of Primary Cardholder.
- Carefully enter all this information as they can create problems if not filled correctly.
- Then enter 3 digit security code on the backside of your card and then hit the “Submit” button.
RedCard Activation On Phone
- You can activate your card via phone by dialling the Target REDcard activation number at 1-800-424-6888.
- You can only dial this number through the registered phone number with the Target Retail Store Account.
- You just have to call and automated prompter will on the phone easily direct you to do all the things and activate your card over the phone.