There are many ways to activate your FNB debit card. The most used and common method is through the FNBonline banking website, other methods include by calling their customer service, through ATM and by visiting their branch.
Activate FNB Credit Card Online
Just visit FNB online banking portal and create or sign in to your account by using your online banking Username and Password.
If you don’t have an FNB online banking account, you can create one from here by your card details and then,
- Go to “My Bank Accounts > My Cards”.
- Select the card you require to activate and then click on the “Activate Now” option.
- Enter all the personal information and your card details required for activation.
- You’ll get an OTP(One Time Passcode) to your registered phone number linked to your bank account.
- Enter the OTP in the given space and submit a request to activate your card.
- After submitting a request to activate your FNB card, you will get the card activation notification that your card has been activated and it’s ready to use now.
Activation of FNB Credit Card by Phone.
A different way to activate your FNB card is to make a call to FNB card customer service at 1-866-633-5293.
- Then request them for activation of your new card, the automated prompts on the phone will assist you to activate your card immediately.
- Make sure you’re calling them through phone number linked to your bank account.
- After that, your card will be confirmed and activated.
Activating FNB Card by using your Card/ATM.
- You can also activate your card by using it at your nearby FNB ATMs.
- This is a snappy process by just making any withdrawal or deposit cash from ATM.
- Debit Card Pin is essential to activate the FNB Card.
You can also get your card activated from any First National Bank branch.
Don’t hesitate to ask any questions below, we will support you with any difficulty regarding the above steps ASAP.