You are finding a way to activate your BMO Credit Card, BMO Master Card, BMO Debit Card, BMO Harris Card, BMO SPC Card, BMO gift card, etc. Then, if you are a new cardholder and you don’t know how to activate your BMO credit card then you are at the right place. In this post, I will give you precise directions and methods for that.
The BMO(Bank of Montréal), is a preeminent leader in providing credit. They have nearly $600 billion of assets, BMO is one of the biggest banks in whole Canada.
It helps you in numerous ways which include cashback, additional credit points, and free gifts. The best benefit of a BMO credit card is that you can quickly purchase, shop or make payments without having money in your wallet. This post shows you different ways to activate your BMO Card successfully.
To activate your new BMO Card, then here is all you need to do. You can Activate your BMO card in 2 Ways:
- Activate BMO card Online.
- Activate BMO card over Phone.
Activate Your BMO Card Online
- Just visit BMO Credit Card Activation Page for the activation process.
- Then enter your BMO credit card number and click on the “Submit” option.
- Now provide your personal as well as card details and submit.
- After that, you’ll get notified about your BMO Card being activated.
- Bravo! your card is activated now and you can use it anywhere as you wish.
Activate Your BMO Card Over Phone
- Just dial the BMO Credit Card Activation phone number which is 1-(800)-263-2263.
- Make sure you’re dialing this number through the registered phone number to make things easy and quick.
- Then follow all the instructions you’ll get through phone for activation.
- Provide all the card details & personal information to the executive on the line.
- After all the procedures, your BMO Card will be activated and you can use it as per your convenience.
Please sign at the back side of your BMO Bankcard after completion of the BMO Credit Card activation process to protect yourself against any fraudulent practices.
Don’t share your private details with someone. If you want to know about any other card activation process including store cards, then please go through our website for more such content.