There are many ways to activate your Bendigo Bank debit card. The most adapted and popular method is through the Bendigo Bank online banking website, other methods involve by calling their customer service and by the mobile application.
Try Login at Any Other Reputed Bank Pages:
Activate the Bendigo Bank Debit Card online.
You need to have an online account on Bendigo e-banking in order to activate your card online.
You can set up Bendigo e-banking by dialling on 1300-236-344 or by visiting a Bendigo Bank branch.
Just visit Bendigo Bank online banking portal to activate your card.
- Click the “Personal” at the upper left side of the page.
- There select “Credit card” option and then click “Activate Your Card” option.
- Fill your 16 digit card number and press Enter.
- Now, you will be switched to the next page where you need to select your User Name and Password.
Once signed in, Bendigo Bank will verify your identity and then activate your debit card.
Activation by Phone.
- Another way to activate your Bendigo Bank debit card is to make a call to Bendigo Bank customer service centre at 1800-035-383.
- You have to go an automated voice prompt in order to finish your task.
- Then request them for activation of your new card, you’ll be questioned to confirm your identity.
- After that, your card will be verified and activated.
Activation by Bendigo Bank Mobile Application.
- You can get Bendigo Bank mobile application from here.
- After opening the application, tap on the “Manage Card” button, then tap on “Activate Card” option and provide a pin sent to your registered phone or Email,
- Now you will get a confirmation message on the screen.
Time to make payments through your Bendigo card.
It’s the most simple and easy method to get your card activated.
You can download the Bendigo Bank mobile app from here.
Feel free to ask any issues below, we will advise you with any problem concerning the above steps if we can.