There are various methods to activate your Barclaycard. The most recommended and easy way is through the Barclaycard online banking website, other methods include by calling their customer service and through nearby ATMs.
Activate Barclaycard online
Just visit the Barclaycard online banking portal, if you don’t have an account at Barclaycard, then you can skip login steps and then,
- Enter card details such as Last 4 digits of your SSN (Social Security Number), Date of birth, Account number, Security code, Occupation and tick Yes or No for your United States Citizenship.
- Then click on the “Continue” option and submit the request to activate your card.
- You’ll get a notification that your card is activated and you can use it now at many places.
Activation of Barclaycard by Phone.
- Another way to activate your Barclaycard Card is to make a call to Barclaycard Card Activation Phone Number at 00-44-24-7684-2100.
- You can only dial this number through the registered phone number with the Barclaycard account.
- You’ll encounter some automated prompt, so just follow the instructions from there.
- That’s it, now you can go shopping and use this card at any place.
Activation of Barclaycard by using your Card/ATM.
- You can also get your card activated by using it at any Barclaycard ATMs.
- This is a speedy process by just making any withdrawal or deposit from ATM.
- Debit Card Pin is required to activate the Barclaycard Debit card.
Don’t hesitate to ask any questions below, we will assist you with any difficulty with the steps above.