There are many ways to activate your ANZ Cards. The most used and common method is through the ANZ online banking website, other methods include by calling their customer service and through ATM and.
Activate ANZ Cards online
Just visit the ANZ online banking portal and create or sign in to your account by using your Customer Registration Number and password.
If you don’t have an ANZ internet banking account, you can create one and then,
- Enter all your information and set up login details like Customer Registration Number and passcode.
- Then go to your profile menu and then click “Activate an ANZ Card”.
- Fill your 15 to 16 digits card number.
- Then tick the checkbox for acceptance of their terms and conditions, and then click the “Activate” button.
Activation by Phone.
- Another way to activate your ANZ Card is to make a call to ANZ Card Activation Phone Number which is 1800 652 033 (or at +61 3 8699 6996 from overseas).
- You can only dial this number through the registered phone number with the bank account.
- Then request them for activation of your card, you’ll be asked some security questions to confirm your identity.
- After that, your card will be activated to use at any place.
Activation by using your Card/ATM.
- You can also activate your card by using it at your nearby ANZ ATMs.
- This is a no time process by just submitting the information asked at the ATM screen.
- Debit Card Pin is necessary to activate the ANZ Debit card.
Feel free to ask any questions below, we will try to help you with any problem regarding the above steps ASAP.