There are so many ways to activate your First Premier Credit/Debit Cards. The most used and simple method is through the First Premier online banking portal, other methods are by calling their customer service and by ATMs.
Activate First Premier Cards online.
Just visit the First Premier banking website and create or sign in to your account using your Customer Registration Number and password.
If you do not have a First Premier internet banking account, you can create one and,
- Enter all your information and set up login details like Username and password.
- Then go to Manage Cards > Activate a new card.
- Fill your 15 to 16 digits card number, cardholder name, Expiry date, SSN(Social Security Number).
- Check all the details filled carefully, and then submit your request to activate your card.
Activation by Phone.
- Another way to activate your First Premier Card is to make a call to First Premier Card Activation Phone Number which is 1-800-987-5521.
- You can only dial this number through your registered phone number with First Premier bank account.
- Their automated callers will assist you in activating your card.
- After that, your card will be activated and you can use it at any place.
Activation by using your Card/ATM.
- You can activate your card by using it at your nearby First Premier ATMs.
- This is a fast process by just submitting the information asked at the ATM screen.
- Debit Card Pin is necessary to activate the First Premier Debit card.
Feel free to question below, we will try to help you with any problem regarding the above steps as soon as possible.